There is something for everyone at Upper Clements Theme Park from thrill rides to gentle journeys, and don't forget great entertainment! It's an enjoyable experience the entire family will enjoy. (list rides, roll over or click the ride name for pop ups - window with description, photo and restrictions)
Ryerson Rush Ziplines additional information on weight restrictions and safety regulations
• We recommend that you book your time on the Theme Park Ryerson Rush Ziplines once you have gained access to the park. Reservations can be made at the Promenade Plaza (#10).
• The first scheduled time is 12 noon (report time 11:45) and the last scheduled time of the day is 6:45 (report time 6:30).
• All participants must be between 60 lbs and 250 lbs. You will be asked your weight range when registering because of the braking system on the Zipline (ie 100 – 150 lbs).
• A waiver release form must be signed. If the participant is under 16 years of age, they must be accompanied by a parent or their legal guardian, who also has to sign the waiver release. The waiver must be signed for each and every crossing.
• All participants must bring and be able to provide identification (preferably photo). You will also have to provide the identification at the Zipline.
• Sneakers are required, as footwear cannot be loose or open toed (ie flip flops, sandals or crocs) as they could fall off and because of the wooden structures.
• To purchase a trip(s) on the Ziplines you will enter through Admissions and proceed to the Promenade Plaza # 10 to pay for your Zipline crossing and sign the waiver form. Another trip can be purchased if there is an available time on that day.
• You will be given a card/pass that must be presented to the Zipline attendant when arriving at the entrance to the Zipline.
• It is imperative that you plan your time in the Park accordingly to ensure that you are at the Ziplines on the scheduled report time (ie don't go on a ride if you are getting close to the report time).
• At the entrance to the Zipline, you will be suited in a harness, helmet, lanyard and carabiner, then you will proceed up the launch tower when directed to do so by the attendant. Once at the top, the launch attendant will advise you when to move into the launch area, double check the equipment and attach the carabiner to the Zipline's trolley and send you along on the Zipline.
• Once at the landing pad, you will be greeted by another Zipline attendant, who will assist you in removing the equipment you will then exit up a stairway behind the Blue House.
COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER!
As we ready to celebrate the first anniversary of our exciting Adventure Park and the opening of our ever popular Theme Park, we are starting the COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER!
Be sure to keep checking out our Facebook page for details on upcoming promotions, giveaways and updates!
HOURS OF OPERATION: Early Season Hours begin on June 12th, 13th, 14th and continue on June 19th through to the 28th from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Then from June 29th through to September 1st, open from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.