|What To Bring?
We provide all of your personal safety protection equipment – helmet, pulley, harness and safety lanyards. Our professionally trained staff will provide all of the necessary training to ensure participants will complete the course safely.
For an enjoyable experience we ask that you bring the following:
- Sturdy, close-toed shoes
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Proper dress for the day's weather
- Gloves (however we also sell gloves)
The Adventure Park gates will open at 9:00am.
The first course departure will be at 10:00am (and every 60 minutes thereafter) with final departure at 4:00pm, depending on how busy the day is. Participants are required to arrive for training and orientation 60 minutes prior to their scheduled course departure.
Only participants will be allowed on the Adventure Park course. Parents, guardians or chaperones (non-participants) will have access to the Park walking trails.
The Adventure Park is a smoke free environment.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Park.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Need to Sign a Waiver?
All participants are required to sign a waiver prior to beginning training. Participants under 16 require co-signature from a parent or guardian.
What if it rains?
Do you have to be really fit to participate?
The Adventure Park will only close if there is heavy rain, thunder, lightning or high winds.
How long will it take?
Depending on how busy the course is, your fitness and your comfort level with heights, the course will take from 3 to 4 hours to complete.
The Adventure Park does involve mental and physical challenges with increasing difficulty levels, however you do not need to be an accomplished athlete to participate. Each participant will complete a training course before proceeding to the courses.
- For your safety, portable devices and personal belongings such as cameras, cell phones, music players, headphones, backpacks or purses are not permitted on the courses.
- After your orientation session with our staff you must be able to demonstrate your abilities to the instructor on our training course before proceeding to the courses.
- You must be at least 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 meters) tall (in footwear) and a maximum weight of 250 lbs (113 kg.) to use the course.