| Upper Clements Parks is a great place to work, the Parks offer both seasonal full time and part time employment. If you are looking for a great outdoor job and would like to join our team, please fill out an application.
*All applicants must be 16 years or older.
*For 2013 summer positions please apply before May 25, 2013
Download Job Application Here
Upper Clements Parks seek to employ personnel who meet the job requirements, exhibit leadership qualities, are professional, courteous, and support the Parks' objectives and goals. If you show pride in your workplace, strive to achieve your best, have great customer service skills, and always works in a safe manner, we encourage you to apply to Upper Clements Parks for possible employment.
- Must have WHMIS
- All applicants will be asked to email a copy of their WHMIS and First Aid certificates in a PDF or JPEG format.
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
- Must be able to speak English
- All applicants must be able to work during the operating season, from early June until Labour Day
- The application form is in a PDF format, you cannot submit it by email if you are using a web based email account, such as Hotmail or Gmail. If you can't email, you will need to print the application off and fax it through to (902) 532-7681 or drop it off at the office. Please call 1-888-248-4567 for office hours.
- Please ensure the form is filled out completely, all sections marked with a * must be filled out or the application will not be processed
- Make sure contact details are correct
- Do not provide false or misleading information
- If applicable, send a copy of your resume and/or cover letter
To ensure we can make a fair assessment of your application, it is important to provide as much information about yourself as possible in relation to the position or positions you are applying for.
- Complete all details about previous employment, including references
- Include any activities outside of the work place, volunteering, sporting, community etc.
Write down all your qualifications, skills and certifications
* All successful applicants must contact their local RCMP detachment or local police and complete a "Consent for Disclosure of Criminal Record Information" check to enable employment.
All applications will be screened and only candidates that are considered qualified will be asked to attend an interview. Due to the volume, all applicants will not be responded to, only the individuals required for an interview.
Not all applicants who have conducted good interviews will be employed due to the volume of applicants and the available positions. Your details will remain on a short list for future consideration.
Included in the offer of employment will be a list of dates that the employee will need to confirm as being able to attend.
- Orientations and training
- Employment start dates (Students will need to provide dates available to work if their start date is prior to their education's end of term)
- Last available day of work for the season
- Any appointments that you have to attend during the operating season.